I like reading about psychology. Especially psychology related to motivation and decision-making.
Here are some links that I find myself visiting time and again. Some of them, I can relate with (to some degree) while others are references I come back to time and again.
- Managing your own psychology by Ben Horowitz
- CEO as a chief psychologist by Mark Suster
- List of cognitive biases from Wikipedia
- Got thumos? from The Art of Manliness
- The Guide to Strong Boundaries from Mark Manson (this one, I just added today)
- The Top of my todo list by Paul Graham
Featured image care of Marco Bellucci