Updated: October 14, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 4.5.16 (204051600)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 29.77 MB
APK Signature: ac5061a39dfa5bc48fc9a1912e15c12e0ce8cd3f
APK Md5: cdae1fb49bd8a0b62b32f3ef85e650ea
APK SH1: a26c5dfa881ff2dc15f01ba007743468f1451ce9
Verified safe to installDownload APK (29 MB)
- New shapes: polygon, polyline and cloud
- New date/time picker for form fields
- Viewer UI redesigned for a better user experience
- New annotation style editor that works in phones and tablets
- New supported file types: Excel document (.xlsx) and markdown (.md)
- Introducing dark theme for night mode
- Many UI improvements on Chromebooks for better desktop user experience
- Many bug fixes
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.