Updated: October 09, 2018
Downloads : 300,000+
Version: 3.9.2 (184)
Requires Android: 5.0 (Lollipop, API 21)
File Size: 1.55 MB
APK Signature: 02ef441df7ecd156faad63c64a620e6aedb68f51
APK Md5: 2f6558959e26675068cffcfa2f2308cc
APK SH1: d902474bb715298214644d6422bfef1ad49f2a33
Verified safe to installDownload APK (2 MB)
• Added Tasker support
New in 3.9:
• Greatly improved integration with SecondScreen
• Bug fixes and miscellaneous improvements
PLEASE NOTE: Freeform mode is not working in Android P Developer Preview - it appears that Google removed the ability to enable freeform mode in this release.
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.