Updated: October 11, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 4.9.3 (1803)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 9.08 MB
APK Signature: 2abdb73fe923b73ade8a7b0bb2b2d6f798258c9f
APK Md5: 934ff3b99e52fbc402285bc3d390b349
APK SH1: 2131ad92f7d6e5728bb4cb799671ba519d81bafd
Verified safe to installDownload APK (9 MB)
• Fix wiki URL bug
• (4.9.3) Fix startup crash
4.8.53 (May 11):
• Scroll and copy app bar title
• Spoiler button on Markdown formatting bar
• Fix image, URL bugs
4.8.48 (Apr 23):
• Improved GIF and video caching
4.8.41 (Apr 8):
• NSFW toggle in search dialog
4.8.35 (Mar 5):
• Download MP4 from v.redd.it
4.8.32 (Feb 11):
• "Best" front page sort tab
• New setting: Show/hide sort tabs
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.