Updated: October 10, 2018
Downloads : 7,500,000+
Version: 7.0.0 (7000)
Requires Android: 4.1 (Jelly Bean, API 16)
File Size: 16.48 MB
APK Signature: ec9be0d6b74f36864d55addeb7d2b2f6832799c6
APK Md5: 130d30cb04e153456be39fbffde8f944
APK SH1: 10f452386e99980dcb5f422661fd51a753709bce
Verified safe to installDownload APK (11 MB)
* Added an in-app menu option to display app help from our support page @ help.fing.io
* You will now be prompted with a release notes page whenever a new version of the app is installed
* We now provide also Traditional Chinese localization (Taiwan and Honk Kong)
* Fixed app login failures due to the usage of unicode characters in user password
How to install apk with obb dataTo install the APK with OBB/Data, you will need to have:
- APK file
- OBB or Data folder (usually a zip file downloaded from internet)
Install APK on Your Android Phone
First you need to install the APK file on your android phone. In order to do that, simply follow the steps below:
- Place the APK file in your phone’s SDcard or Internal memory (preferably external SDcard).
- Browse your phone memory/external memory and tap on the APK file.
- Click ‘install’
- Wait for the APK to install.
- Do not run the application yet.
- After successful installation, you need to place the Data / OBB file in the right place.